Choose your right Staub cast iron pot when you can choose from a wide range of colours and volumes.The Cocotte range of cookware invites you to slow cook, braise or even prepare soups. Preserve the vitamins and flavour of the vegetables, the succulence of the meat and bring the unique atmosphere of enamelware to your table. Thanks to the enamel surface and cast iron material, the cookware retains heat or cold for much longer than conventional cookware. Another very significant advantage of cast iron cookware is its use on all types of heating surfaces , including induction and oven.
- Extremely durable material
- Suitable for all types of cooking surfaces, including induction
- Suitable for ovens up to 250°C
- Serving from oven or stove directly onto the table
- Capacity 0.25 l
- Ideal for preparing individual portions in the oven
- Pastel green colour suits both country-style kitchens and more modern kitchens while bringing a touch of freshness
The improved design and substantial weight of the flat lid with special spikes, results in excellent moisture retention and even distribution throughout the pot.
9x more efficient
Small spikes under the lid ensure smooth circulation, creating ideal conditions for slow cooking, perfect for braising, roasting, baking and frying.
Food even juicier
Staub Cocotte retains up to 10% more moisture during cooking than other cast iron cookware.
Other benefits of cast iron cookware:
- The iconic nickel or brass handle on the lid is resistant to up to 250°C.
- The raised rim of the lid itself can be used to hold a cooking pot or to hold ice cubes when cooling in the pot
- Unique handle design for easy and safe grip on the cast iron pot itself
Cast iron is very resistant to temperature shocks, but is also scratch resistant. Its permanent appearance and timeless design is also ideal for serving directly from the pot. Thanks to its non-stick surface, it is also suitable for caramelising, roasting, braising but above all for slow cooking. Staub cast iron cookware is very easy to maintain and very comfortable to use.
The actual production of cast iron cookware involves hundreds of visual and technical checks. Therefore, you can be sure of the unique quality and precision with which Staub cookware will enter your home.