Ken Hom Classic set - wok with non-stick surface, diameter 31 cm, lid, 2x wooden turner, recipe book
The Ken Hom wok from the Asian master chef of the same name is part of the Classic range and is one of the true quality cookware. Its lightweight design is sure to attract your attention and you will immediately like it, because the lightweight carbon steel with a thickness of 1.4 mm takes care of the light weight.
Other benefits include an internal non-stick surface that has been designed specifically for frying at high temperatures while using less oil. The surface is durable, but it is not recommended to use metal utensils when cooking, only wooden or silicone ones.
Theriveted handle has been designed to make the handling of the pan as pleasant and comfortable as possible safe, so you don't have to worry about the handle getting hot and burning yourself or wobbling after a period of use.
The pan has a diameter of 31 cm, and you can prepare a delicious dinner for one or two people. It will adapt to gas heating, ceramic hob and electric hob, but the pan is not designed for induction.
- The Classic Series WOK pan from the acclaimed master of Asian cuisine
- Non-stick surface provides long life and excellent heat distribution
- Made of high quality carbon steel with a thickness of 1.4 mm
- Special wooden handle strips heat so you won't burn yourself on it
- Suitable for most types of hobs, except induction
- 31 cm diameter is ideal for 3-4 people
- Large metal eye for hanging