Round pot, cherry colour, 26 cm / 5,2 l
The Staub pot is a timeless helper for stewing, baking, soups and one-pot meals. Cooking anything in the Staub enamel cast Cocotte pot is very easy. The pot creates a connection between the stove and your table so you can serve directly from it. Your food will retain its temperature and look beautiful on your table. Thanks to the special finish, whatever you cook in it will become delicious and delicate.
The small spikes under the lid guarantee smooth circulation, creating ideal conditions for slow cooking, perfect for braising, roasting, baking and frying. Leading chefs love Staub cast cookware for its ability to hold heat, enhance flavor and be virtually unbreakable.
Staub cast iron round pot with lid
Round pot from the Staub Cocottes series.
- Spikes under the lid for "slow-cooking" food
- Easy to cook, perfect for beginners and professional cooks alike
- enamelled cast iron pot - highly durable, corrosion-resistant, colourfast, chip-resistant, excellent thermal conductivity
- special, smooth ceramic base
- suitable for use on all types of cooking sources, including induction and oven
- dishwasher safe