Skeppshult Traditional deep cast iron frying pan with beechwood handle, 20 cm
Cast iron, wood, steel and pre-prepared rapeseed oil; natural, simple, durable and compatible with all heat sources. With high quality cast iron and a natural non-stick surface that improves over time, the Traditional cookware range is built to last from generation to generation.To create the right texture, the cast iron is treated with rapeseed oil, which protects the cast iron from external damage and gives it a natural non-stick finish. The production of cast iron cookware in Skeppshult in southern Sweden is straightforward, yet important.The company has been developing and passing on its craftsmanship from generation to generation since 1906.
The handles of Skeppshult Traditional cast iron pans are made of elegant beech wood with cast iron eyelets that blend harmoniously into the handle. The advantage of wooden handles is that they do not heat up. However, the pans are not suitable for the oven or grill.
- Made in Sweden
- Thermally insulated beechwood handle
- 5 mm thick bottom ensures even heat conduction and excellent browning of food
- Stable even at high temperatures thanks to concave bottom
- Hand-sanded pan edges
- Auxiliary handle for easier handling
- Suitable for all heat sources, including induction and gas
- Natural non-stick surface made from organic rapeseed oil
- Hand washing only recommended
- Diameter: 20 cm
- Height: 4,5 cm
- Bottom diameter: 16 cm
- Weight: 1,8 kg
Easy to use
Skeppshult Traditional cast iron pans are compatible with all hobs and can be used at high temperatures. You can serve your food directly from the pans as they retain heat for a long time. After use, clean them with hot water without detergent and dry them thoroughly. Cast iron pans are not dishwasher safe.